Owner and Manager of VEKOV DESIGN EOOD/ 2014-2007
– Union of Bulgarian Architects/ 2014-1973;
– Chamber of Architects in Bulgaria/ 2014-2004/2002;
Expert in Cultural Heritage/ Ministry of Culture/
License No 09-00-18/ 2014;
Lecturer on Interior & Design, Redesign and Reconstruction of Cultural Heritage at the Department of Architecture & Urbanism at Faculty of Architecture in Varna Free University “Chernorizets Hrabar”/2014-2007;
Guest Lecturer at City Planning Faculty of Belgrade Nicola Tesla University, Serbia/ 2012-2007;
– Reconstructed spaces/ I Exterior spaces, 2012, VFU University publishing;
– Exhibition catalog “Disappearing Houses/ Beautiful Houses, Helixpress 2010, Varna;
– A lot of Articles in scientific, specialized magazines and issues.
Author and Curator of Art exhibitions:
– Biennial of Visual Arts August in Art, Varna/2014- 2006;
– Disappearing Houses/ Beautiful Houses/ A long term project in support of National Campaign Heritage at Risk/ 2009-2007;
– La Bella Italia Varna/ 2004
– Way to the Temple/ 2002;
– Multifunctional Sport Hall Mezdra/ 2014-2008, in construction;
– Reconstruction of cultural heritage House, 30 Slavjanska Str. Varna/ 2006-2014, in construction;
– City Auto center Varna/ in construction 2014- 2010;
– Commerce & Store building Varna West/ 2009;
– Orthodox Church St. George Provadia/ 2008
– Memorial of Ukrainian Soldiers, Sea garden Varna/ 2005
– Memorial of the Victims of Communism Vidin/ 2000;
– Many public and residential building in Sofia, Varna, Provadia, Vidin, Belogradchik, Kula and other sites in Bulgaria/ 2014-1976.
– INTERARCH Laureate Sofia 2012, Special Prize of the Embassy of Finland in Sofia, Interarch silver Medal and Honorary Diplom for Multifunctional Sport Hall Mezdra.
– Holder of Many national and regional Prizes for Projects and Buildings.