We established an association in support of a reasonable concept:
The design is a way of means that makes the world around us a better place and draws us to experience it as something created for each and everyone of us.
- Varna Design Forum is a Non-Government and non-profit organization for the public well-being. Its members are practicing designers, architects, teachers and students at universities, journalists, lawyers, cultural figures.
- We unite in support of important causes of Varna, the Bulgarian North-Eastern and the Black Sea regions.
- We bring before the public the idea of Varna’s candidature for the “World Design Capital” title – a high goal that can unite the citizens in the pursuit of improved urban and interior areas, improved quality of life, and higher index of “gross national happiness”.
- We will support education in the areas of design for all age groups – from children to professionals by conducting educational workshops for innovative knowledge.
- Varna will open its doors to the international and national creative elite, and will expect its work of art.
Prof. Ph.D. Arch. Rositsa Nikiforova
Chairperson of Varna Design Forum NGO